Strategic planning for non-profit organization (NGO): plan for future.
- Identification of the organization’s productivity level: ostensible and real problems, evaluation of the employees’ performance quality;
- Future mission of the organization: development of the strategy and the plan;
- Flexibility of finances: development of fundraising tools;
- Improvement of PR;
- Identification of changes and amplification of opportunities is necessary;
- How to promote participation / cooperation with NGO Members, etc.
- Strategic plan for 2017-2021; and Action Plan for 2017;
- Staff professional development plans;
- Re-design of existing webpage;
- Communication and Publicity plan;
- The project of financial projections;
- Brand and Communication Guidelines;
- New Brand identity products (logo, templates, FB);
- Strengthened impact on international level;
- Updated data base, etc.
Charles Buxton, INTRAC
Zigurds Zaķis, Dzeltenā Zemūdene
Open Society Institute